Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Tale of Four Gamers: Like A Bull in a Jungle Shop (Part 2)

Secondly, here are the Lizardmen from Store worker Lano. 
Lano and Gautam put together make for a frightening painting act!  Spurred on by each other's painting skills, they continually try to out do each other!
By both of them joining this new Fantasy campaign, it allowed the two of them to learn a new game and yet again try to best one another on both the table top and paint top!

Now let's take a look at Lano's 750pt Lizardmen Army!

Saurus Old-Blood
w/ Sword of Might, light armour, shield

Skink Priest
level 1

20 Saurus Warriors
w/ Hand Weapon, Shield, Banner, Spawn Champion, Musician.

10 Skink Skirmishers
w/ Blowpipe, Hand Weapon

10 Skink Skirmishers
w/ Hand Weapon, Shield, Javelins

3 Ripperdactyls
w/ Spears, Shield

Foreword by Lano
"Having played Warhammer 40k as Tyranids and Warmachine as Legion of Everblight, the gaming club pointed out that my armies have a very organic/scaly theme!  So naturally I went for Lizardmen! I love the models and it was by far the most appealing army for me to start, the amount of painting diversity and colours I am able to use stood out, as I love to paint vivid and energetic models and colours. 
My Lizardmen for this campaign have no real background, I haven't really though of any such story to be honest! I like the idea that my Lord Ax-Hotl has been banished from a Temple Cuty and is now wandering the jungle try to redeem himself and providing his might where necessary! 
I'm really excited for this campaign, and I'm definitely looking forward for me being able to use a certain skink character that will tie in with this campaign nicely!"

Continued in part 3...




No comments:

Post a Comment