Wednesday 20 August 2014

Lano Paints WarmaHordes: Everblight Incubi and Afflictor Light Warbeast

So in the last week, I've managed to paint a few things, mostly, my Razor Boars for my Thornfall Army, and a few units and solos for my Everblight.

Unfortunate I've recently broken the camera on my phone which has just been fixed so no photos of these new additions yet!

What I will grace you with though is the pictures of my other models I've painted over the last few weeks. 
First up, is my Incubi


These guys are awesome. A set of solos I try to not leave home without now!
Legion have very high defence in comparison to other armies, so when you finally kill one, these blighters some out (see what I did there?!) and strike you with POW15 combo strike! Great for tar pitting and wonder striking jacks and beasts!

Now to go with these guys, a suitable Warbeast had to be painted, and I have one right here! 


The Afflictor! If these light Warbeast kills you, it turns you into an Incubi! Straight out of an Alien movie! 

I tend to run this with Bethayne, since she herself carries a lot of infantry and a Sourceress on Helion, the Afflictor has loads of models that he can pawn shots off to with his Sacrificial Pawn Animus.

(Part 2 uploading in a few hours)






No comments:

Post a Comment