Monday 11 August 2014

Returning To The Table!

So after a 6 month break from Blogging, I finally return!

A lot has happened in the last 6Months. 
Namely, our FLGS has begun to close down, a lack of stock and word that the owner has financial problems is leading us to find other place to convene! 

I myself have finished university this year and have several projects on the go, still with WH Fantasy and more importantly Warmachine and Hordes!
Privateer Press' game has gripped me and with the new edition of 40k which I don't agree with, I have found myself playing WarmaHordes a lot more!

Enough of the trivial things that have been going on, the real reason I've resumed posting is for my good friend Riot from RiotVilleOnFire. He's always hammering at me to continue blogging!

So here I am people, I've finally found my lost password and ready to continue where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment