Monday 11 August 2014

Lano Paints WarmaHordes: Farrow Minions Lord Carver BMMD EsqIII + Farrow Razorback Crew

So as I said before, I have been immensely caught up in Warmachine and Hordes in which I mainly play Everblight, to many dismay, specially Riot and Heretic from other blogs with whom I regularly play with! 

So I decided to invest in a new army. 
And the first that came to mind was PIGS!!
The idea of a massive pig with axes pummelling a robot into the ground amuses me greatly! And at the FLGS I saw a great opportunity to proxy a Razorback Artillery crew.
So as I play a game, I imagine miniatures to pause, think, and exclaim...

"Is that a flying pig.....!?"


Excuse any rubbish in the background, I'm living with a mate and my house is as messy as you'd expect 2 make students to be!

Anyway, coming in with a POW15 hit, anything this pig lands on WILL take a sizable chink of damage! All I have to do is hit with the damn thing first!

Along with this I have made personalised flags to act as my "Grunt" for the unit, with everyone's name on one. And every time I get a Warbeast or Warjack kill il mark a point 

^_^

Lastly, I took the time out the same night to paint my Warlock for my new army, 
Lord Carver BMMD EsqIII (for those of you who don't know, that's Bringer of Most Massive Destruction Esquire the Third).

A Pig with a shotgun and a huge sword like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII? Yes please. And you know what that say about huge swords? Bigger the sword smaller the penis? And while painting this miniature, I'm pretty sure I didn't really see a penis at all!




Yet again, ignore the messy background.

And have a good evening people!!






1 comment: